If you have a pelvic floor disorder, don’t suffer in silence. Tell your doctor about your symptoms and ask which treatments might be right for you. These questions will help you start the conversation.
Questions for Your Doctor
- What could be causing my symptoms? A medication I’m taking? My diet? A physical problem or medical condition?
- What kinds of tests can confirm a pelvic floor disorder diagnosis?
- What are the different types of pelvic floor disorder treatments?
- How will we determine which treatment is right for me?
- Should I see a pelvic floor disorder specialist?