MGH Alumni Cocktail Reception
The Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine cordially invites you to attend the MGH Alumni Cocktail Reception.
Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Yerba Buena Salon 10
(lower level 2)
780 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please email email@example.com by October 9, 2023 to RSVP for this event.
The mission of the Alumni Association in the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine (DACCPM) is to:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships and support the DACCPM’s ongoing educational, research and global community efforts
- Encourage our alumni to act as advisors, advocates and ambassadors for the DACCPM
- Support the DACCPM’s vision to train residents and encourage faculty to continuously learn and practice evidence-based medicine
Each October, the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) offers a multi-day educational conference for health care professionals, bringing together national and international leaders in the field of anesthesia to share the latest innovations in patient safety, quality and research.
Attendees of the Anesthesiology Annual Meeting may take advantage of educational sessions, abstracts, technical exhibits and networking opportunities. Educational sessions are presented in a variety of formats, including:
- Clinical forums
- Medically challenging cases
- Problem-based learning discussions
- Refresher courses
Whether you’ve been practicing for three or 30 years, it all began here at Mass General. We know that our alumni go on to do great things around the world, but we need your help to stay in touch.
Update your alumni information