Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Francis H. Burr Proton Therapy Center
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Therapeutic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My major research efforts have been in the development and testing of innovative cancer treatment approaches in clinical trials. Primary areas of interest have been soft tissue and bone sarcomas in adults and adolescents, as well as the application of advanced radiation oncology technologies including charged particle radiation with protons and brachytherapy (i.e. placement of radiation sources in close proximity to the tumor to deliver high doses of radiation to the tumor while sparing nearby normal tissue).
- DeLaney TF et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy for large extremity soft-tissue sarcomas. Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys. 2003;56:1117-27.
- DeLaney TF et al. Phase II study of high dose photon/proton radiotherapy in the management of spine sarcomas. Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys 2009; 74: 732-9.
- Kepka L, DeLaney TF, et al. Results of radiation therapy for unresected soft-tissue sarcomas. Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys 2005; 63:852-9.