Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Abramson designs and conducts clinical trials of novel therapies and cellular immunotherapies including CAR T-cells for the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphomas, Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease), and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
- Abramson JS and Shipp MA. Advances in the biology, natural history and therapy of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Blood 2005.
- Abramson JS. T-cell/histiocyte-rich B-cell lymphoma: biology, diagnosis and management. Oncologist 2006.
- Abramson JS, Chatterji M et al. A 51-year-old woman with splenomegaly and anemia. N Engl J Med 2008.
- Abramson JS, Chen W, et al. The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor IPI-504 induces apoptosis of AKT-dependent diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Br J Haem 2009.
- Abramson JS. Approach to the Patient with Lymphoma. In: Goroll AH and Mulley AG, editors. Primary Care Medicine 6th ed. LW&W 2009.
- Abramson JS, Digumarthy S et al. A 56-Year-Old Woman with Fever, Rash, and Lymphadenopathy. N Engl J Med 2009.
- Abramson JS and Scadden DT. Neoplasms in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. In: Kufe DW, et al. editors. Cancer Medicine 8. BC Decker 2010.
- Canellos GP, Abramson JS et al. Treatment of favorable, limited-stage Hodgkins lymphoma with chemotherapy without consolidation by radiation therapy. J Clin Oncol 2010.
- Abramson JS, Hellmann M et al. Intravenous Methotrexate as CNS prophylaxis is associated with a low risk of CNS recurrence in high risk patients with Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma. Cancer 2010.
- Barnes JA. and Abramson JS. Evaluation of the addition of Rituximab to CODOX-M/IVAC for Burkitt's Lymphoma. Ann Oncol 2011.