Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Clark Center for Radiation Oncology
100 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-2606
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114 - 3002
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Clinical and translational research in head and neck and skull base cancers.
Partial list of recent publications:
- Russo AL, Adams JA, Weyman EA, Busse PM, Goldberg SI, Varvares M, Deschler DD, Lin DT, Delaney TF, Chan AW. Long-term outcome after proton therapy for sinonasal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2016; 95:368-376.
- Gentile MS, Yip D, Liebsch NJ, Adams AA, Busse PM, Chan AW. Definitive Proton Beam Therapy for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Nasopharynx Involving the Base of Skull. Oral Oncology. 2017;65:38-44.
Sanford NN, Lau J, Lam MB, Juliano AF, Adams JA, Goldberg SA, Lu YC, Lu HM, Liebsch NJ, Curtin HD, Chan AW. Individualization of Clinical Target Volume Delineation Based on Stepwise Spread of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: Outcome of More Than a Decade of Clinical Experience. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019;103(3):654-668.
Shusharina N, Fullerton B, Adams JA, Sharp GC, Chan AW. Beam arrangement affects robustness of proton plans due to aeration change in head and neck cancers. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2019;20(3):14-21.