Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Cancer Center: Gynecologic Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Newton: Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
- MD, University of California, San Diego
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Advancing our ability to treat advanced and recurrent ovarian cancer
a. Author or co-author on multiple publications on improving the surgical approach to advanced and recurrent ovarian cancer
b. Principal investigator or institutional principal investigator on more than 30 trials in the last decade related to novel therapies to treat advanced and recurrent ovarian cancer
c. PI/author of published trial of novel therapy regimen for recurrent ovarian cancer
- Quality Improvement regarding perioperative care
a. Longitudinal quality improvement study studying process change to decrease perioperative morbidity after cancer surgery
- Improving access to gynecologic cancer services
See Dr. Eisenhauer's publications on PubMed.