The federal 21st Century Cures Act requires that patient electronic health information be made available to patients without delay (with few exceptions), at no cost. This law is designed to give patients and their healthcare providers secure access to health information.
The materials on this page are meant to serve as an insider's guide to the resources available at Mass General Cancer Center. We believe that learning about your cancer and coping with stress while having access to helpful information can help you feel less anxiety. You are not alone.
View New Patient Documents (pdfs)
- Patient Guide - A comprehensive guide to the Cancer Center
- Oncology Social Worker Letter - A dedicated Oncology Social Worker is part of your team
- Know Your Way Around - Includes a map of the Cancer Center's Boston campus
- Px flyer - Our website that offers a simple way to connect with all the Cancer Center offers
- How to Find Trustworthy Health Information Online - Know where to find accurate information you can trust
- Integrative Therapies brochure - Our Integrative Therapies team provides free wellness services such as acupuncture, massage, yoga, and music therapy.
- Guide for Reading Your Radiology Report - What you need to know about reading your scan and radiology report.