Saturday, November 6, 2021 | Free Virtual Event
Please join the Center for Cancer Risk Assessment (CCRA) for a free virtual patient symposium for patients and families to learn about the most recent updates in hereditary cancer risk assessment for pancreatic cancer.
We will discuss screening, prevention, medical management and treatment options for those with gene mutations or those at hereditary risk for pancreatic cancer. We will also examine the personal impact of learning genetic information. We look forward to an informative discussion with plenty of time for questions.
- Chief, Clinical and Translational Epidemiology Unit
- Director of Cancer Epidemiology, Mass General Cancer Center
- Medical Co-Director, Center for Cancer Risk Assessment
- Director, High-Risk GI Cancer Clinic
- Director, Medical Oncology Research for Pancreatic Cancer
- Director, Cancer Center Grand Rounds Program
- Genetic Counselor