Gastrointestinal motility disorders affect the how the body moves food through the gastrointestinal tract. In this handout, you will learn about common types of motility disorders and symptoms. You will also learn about different types of motility testing.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency, Cook County Hospital
- Residency, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Residency, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.