Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
300 First Avenue
Charlestown, MA 02129-3109
- MD, State University of New York - Buffalo
- MD, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Colorado
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Denver
- Residency, The Children's Hospital
- Residency, Univ. of CO Health Science Ctr, Campus Box C293
- Residency, University of Colorado Health Center
- Residency, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
American Board Certifications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Wharton RH, Nimec DL. ?Overview of Pediatric Rehabilitation?, Ambulatory Pediatric Care 1998;Third Edition:260-267.
Waters PM, Zurakowski D, Patterson P, Bae DS, Nimec D. Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of therapist-assisted videotaped evaluations of upper-limb hemiplegia. J Hand Surg Am 2004; 29(2): 328-34.
Patritti BL, Straudi S, Deming LC, Benedetti MG, Nimec DL, Bonato P. Robotic gait training in an adult with cerebral palsy: a case report. PM R. 2010 Jan;2(1):71-5.
Patritti B, Sicari M, Deming LC, Romaguera F, Pelliccio MM, Kasi P, Benedetti MG, Nimec DL, Bonato P. The Role of Augmented Feedback in Pediatric Robotic-Assisted Gait Training: A Case Series. Technology and Disability 2010; 22(4): 215-27.