Mary Huang, MD
Mary Huang, MD
Director - Long Term Follow-Up Clinic, MassGeneral Cancer Care for Children
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2737
About Mary Huang, MD
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Cancer Center
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Adolescent and young adult medical issues
- Brain tumors
- Hematology and oncology
- Late effects and long term follow-up after childhood cancer
- Pediatric leukemias and lymphomas
Mass General for Children: Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Louissaint A, Ackerman AM, Dias-Santagata D, Ferry JA, Hochberg EP, Huang MS, Iafrate AJ, Lara DO, Pinkus GS, Salaverria I, Siddiquee Z, Siebert R, Weinstein HJ, Zukerberg LR, Harris NL, Hasserjian RP. Pediatric-type nodal follicular lymphoma: an indolent clonal proliferation in children and adults, with high proliferation index and no BCL2 rearrangement. Blood 120(12):2395-2404, 2012.
Greenberger BA, Pulsifer MB, Ebb DH, MacDonald SM, Jones RM, Butler WE, Huang MS, Marcus KJ, Oberg JA, Tarbell NJ, Yock TI. Clinical outcomes and late endocrine, neurocognitive, and visual profiles of proton radiation for pediatric low-grade gliomas. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 89(5):1060-1068, 2014.
Yock TI, Yeap BY, Ebb DH, Weyman E, Eaton BR, Sherry NA, Jones RM, MacDonald SM, Pulsifer MB, Lavally B, Abrams AN, Huang MS, Marcus KJ, Tarbell NJ. Long-term toxic effects of proton radiotherapy for paediatric medulloblastoma: a phase 2 single-arm study. Lancet Oncol. 17(3):287-98, 2016
Lu BY, Kojima L, Huang MS, Friedmann AM, Ferry JA, Weinstein HJ. Facial manifestations of Epstein-Barr virus-related lymphoproliferative disease in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in remission: Two atypical presentations. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 63(11):2042-5. 2016.
Welch JJG, Kenney LB, Hirway P, Usmani GN, Kadan-Lottick N, Grewal SS, Huang M, Bradeen H, Alder J, Diller L, Schwartz CL Understanding predictors of continued long-term pediatric cancer care across the region: a report from the Consortium for New England Childhood Cancer Survivors. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017;00:e26564.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings