For Jeffrey Biller, MD, his many roles at MGHfC and its satellite clinics allows his to fulfill what he calls the best part of his job - creating long-lasting relationships with his patients.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Waltham-Pedi GI & Nutrition
52 Second Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
MGH Children's Specialties at Southern New Hampshire Med Ctr
8 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060-3925
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Gee MS, Nimkin K, Hsu M, Israel EJ, Biller JA, Katz AJ, Mino-Kenudson M, Harisinghani MG. Prospective evaluation of MR enterography as the primary imaging modality for pediatric Crohn’s disease assessment. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Jul;197(1):224-31.
- Moran,C., Kelsey,P., Biller,J., Endoscopic Resection of Acquired Mucosal Web in Crohn’s Disease. 2013; 56(2)E 8-9
- Biller JA, Butros SR, Chan-Smutko G, Abrams AN, Chung DC, Hagen CE CASE RECORDS of the MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL. Case 6-2016. A 10-Year-Old Boy with Abdominal Cramping and Fevers. N Engl J Med. 2016 Feb 25;374(8):772-81 PMID: 26933852