Virtual visits allow patients to still be seen and cared for remotely where feasible, while reducing the exposure of patients and providers. With pediatric health care, however, there can also be some unique challenges that providers should keep in mind when meeting with their patients virtually.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Adolescent Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Brigham KS, Sandora TJ. Neisseria meningitidis: epidemiology, treatment and prevention in adolescents. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2009 Aug;21(4):437-43. Review. PubMed PMID: 19421058.
- Brigham KS, Goldstein MA. Adolescent immunizations. Pediatr Rev. 2009 Feb;30(2):47-55; quiz 56. Review. Erratum in: Pediatr Rev. 2009 Apr;30(4):138. PubMed PMID: 19188300.
- Brigham KS, Manzo LD, Eddy KT, Thomas JJ. Evaluation and Treatment of Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorders (ARFID) in Adolescents. Curr Pediatr Rep. 2018;6:107-113. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40124-018-0162-y
- Brigham KS, Woods ER, Steltz SK, Sandora TJ, Blood EA. Randomized controlled trial of an immunization recall intervention for adolescents. Pediatrics. 2012;130(3):507-514. PMID: 22908112.
- Misra M, Katzman DK, Clarke H, Snelgrove D, Brigham K, Miller KK, Klibanski A. Hip structural analysis in adolescent boys with anorexia nervosa and controls. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013;98(7):2952-2958. PMID: 23653430.