Kevin Gipson, MD, MS
Kevin Gipson, MD, MS
Assistant in Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8707
About Kevin Gipson, MD, MS
Dr. Kevin Gipson is a pediatric pulmonologist and sleep medicine physician who specializes in the care of infants, children, and adolescents with complex respiratory and sleep disorders.
Dr. Gipson received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans in 2012, and completed his residency in general pediatrics at Children’s Hospital New Orleans in 2015. He completed fellowship training in pediatric pulmonology at Massachusetts General Hospital in 2018, followed by a fellowship in sleep medicine at Stanford University in 2019.
Dr. Gipson sees patients in Boston, Danvers, and Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Pediatric lung disease
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep/Breathing Disorders
Mass General for Children: Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Louisiana State University Health Science Center
- Residency, Louisiana State University Health Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Pulmonology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Sleep Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Gipson, K.S., Pelayo, R., "Pediatric Sleep Disorders" in Montgomery-Downs, H. ed., 2020. Sleep Science. Oxford University Press, USA.
Gipson, K.S., Guilleminault, C. “Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome” in Cortelli, P. ed., 2020. Autonomic Nervous System and Sleep: Order and Disorder. Springer, New York. In press.
Gipson, K., Lu, M., and Kinane, T.B., 2019. Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Children. Pediatr Rev 40(1): 3-13.
McGill, M., Raol, N., Gipson, K.S., Bowe, S.N., Fulk-Logan, J., Nourmahnad, A., Chung, J.Y., Whalen, M.J., Kaplan, D.L. and Hartnick, C.J., 2019. Preclinical assessment of resorbable silk splints for the treatment of pediatric tracheomalacia. Laryngoscope, 129(9), pp.2189-2194.
Healy, H., Gipson, K., Hay, S., Bates, S. and Kinane, T.B., 2017. Management and outcomes of congenital chylothorax in the neonatal intensive care unit: A case series. Pediatric Investigation, 1(1), pp.21-25.
Gipson, K., Avery, R., Shah, H., Pepiak, D., Bégué, R.E., Malone, J. and Wall, L.A., 2016. Löffler syndrome on a Louisiana pig farm. Respiratory medicine case reports, 19, pp.128-131.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings