MGHfC Pediatric Dystonia Clinic
165 Cambridge Street, Suite 820
Boston, MA 02114
Care During COVID-19
Our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing the best possible care for children. We have taken unprecedented steps to ensure office visits and procedures are welcoming and safe. Your child’s health and safety is our top priority. Learn more.
The Dystonia Clinic at MassGeneral Hospital for Children is a regional referral center that offers comprehensive patient evaluation and a full range of therapies for children and adults with all forms of dystonia as well as other movement disorders including ataxia and tremors.
- BOTOX (with and without EMG guidance)
- Physical and surgical therapies
The Dystonia Clinic collaborates closely with the Molecular DNA Diagnostic Testing and Genetic Counseling Services to provide, when appropriate, genetic testing and counseling for inherited forms of dystonia. In addition, a close relationship exists between the clinic and the research laboratory, offering many opportunities for patients to participate in ongoing research.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our multidisciplinary team.
- Director, Collaborative Center for X-linked Dystonia Parkinsonism (XDP) at MGH
- Director, Mass General Brigham Dystonia Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
Lisa R. Paul, MSN, FNP-BC|