When Should I Call the Doctor?

If you are worried that your daughter might have Turner syndrome (TS) because she is not growing well in height, please discuss with your doctor. In general, almost all girls who are short and growing less than expected should have an evaluation of their chromosomes to see if they have this condition.

Learn More