Victor Neel, MD, PhD is evaluating a new technology to modernize Mohs surgery, a procedure for removing skin cancer on the face.
50 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114-2517
- PHD, Rockefeller University
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
- Fellowship, Ron Moy, MD, Inc.
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.