Daphne J. Holt, MD, PhD, teaches coping skills to help with the overwhelming stress on us during the COVID-19 pandemic and discusses how learning resiliency through online training can help us all with our mental health during this stressful time.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
One Bowdoin Square
- PhD, University of Chicago
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Feb | 5 | 2019
Brain Imaging Studies Provide New Insights into Biological Basis of Behaviors in Schizophrenia and Autism
Researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital are using brain imaging technology to learn more about how individuals with autism and schizophrenia view the world through different lenses.