In trying times and under stressful circumstances, it can be easy to reach for foods for emotional comfort; however, the draw to these less than ideal foods can also impact one’s mental health.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
The Bulfinch Program
151 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MBChB, University of Natal
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Brockton VA Medical Center
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.