Radiation oncologists demonstrate in an early clinical trial that the radiation beam can be carefully “sculpted” to deliver the majority of a dose directly to the tumor while effectively sparing tissues in the side of the esophagus away from the affected lung.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Clark Center for Radiation Oncology
100 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-2606
- MD, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- PhD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, MGH/Harvard Radiation Oncology Program
American Board Certifications
- Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.