We know medical imaging is important to patient care. Read a message from our chief, Dr. Jim Brink, on our commitment to safely imaging all patients during COVID-19.
Mass General Imaging
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachsetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachsetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- May | 25 | 2018
A hoop – known as a D-hoop – was used in the first MGH cyclotron, a type of particle accelerator used to create radioactive particles needed for positron emission tomography (PET). Fifty years ago, that hoop was a central part of the new technology.
- Mar | 30 | 2020
Pharmacists from Gordon Center for Medical Imaging deliver first batch of sanitizer to Mass General’s Environmental Services Department.