Learn more about the oldest and largest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School and founder of the MGH Institute of Health Professions.
- 25 residency Programs
- 124 fellowship Programs
- 25 internship rograms
- ~1,400 physician trainees per year
- 150 Harvard Medical School students per year
- 1,500 health professional students at the MGH Institute of Health Professions per year
- > 2,800 nursing and health professional students on rotation per year
- > 80 training relationshpis with schools and universities
- ~ 10,000 MGH clinical staff requiring continuing professional development
Professional Training at Mass General
Mass General offers specialized residencies and fellowships in each of our multidisciplinary care centers and clinical departments.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Mass General provides a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.