We treat every orthopaedic condition of the young and old: hip and knee arthritis; sports injuries; spinal deformities; hand, shoulder and foot disorders; trauma; and musculoskeletal tumors. This is why we are one of the best in the U.S.
We will provide our patients with high-quality, compassionate care. We fulfill this promise by:
- Developing a treatment plan to get you back to your family and doing the things you love
- Crafting techniques for tiny surgical incisions and developing new materials
- Teaching our techniques to doctors around the world
- Holding our faculty to the highest clinical, academic and ethical standards
Full Spectrum of Patient Care
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is a world leader in treating the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions – from sprains and strains your children experience on the athletic field to limb-sparing oncology procedures; from carpel tunnel syndrome to complex spinal reconstruction. You name it, we excel at it. Our doctors see more than 80,000 patients each year.
- Center for Hip & Knee Replacement
- Children's Orthopaedics
- Foot & Ankle Center
- Hand & Arm Center
- Orthopaedic Oncology Service
- Orthopaedic Spine Center
- Orthopaedic Trauma Center
- Shoulder Service
- Sports Medicine Center
Orthopaedic Urgent Access Clinic
Accidents are unexpected. Your care should not be. Offering the only Orthopaedic Urgent Access Clinic in Boston, we are ready for you when you need us most. Treating both surgical and non-surgical injuries, we want to get you back on the road to recovery without the stress of the emergency room.