John Siliski, MD
John Siliski, MD
Hip and Knee Replacement Orthopaedic Surgeon
Clinical Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Orthopaedics: Hawthorne Place
One Hawthorne Place
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Siliski's research activities are focused on the clinical study of lower extremity joint surgery and outcomes. Currently, he is working on several studies related to joint replacement.
- Plancher KD, Siliski J. Long-term functional results and complications in patients with knee dislocations. J Knee Surg. 2008 Oct;21(4):261-8.
- Lonner JH, Siliski JM, Della Valle C, DiCesare P, Lotke PA. Role of knee aspiration after resection of the infected total knee arthroplasty. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2001 Apr;30(4):305-9.
- Gittell JH, Fairfield KM, Bierbaum B, Head W, Jackson R, Kelly M, Laskin R, Lipson S, Siliski J, Thornhill T, Zuckerman J. Impact of relational coordination on quality of care, postoperative pain and functioning, and length of stay: a nine-hospital study of surgical patients. Med Care. 2000 Aug;38(8):807-19.
- Lonner JH, Dupuy DE, Siliski JM. Comparison of magnetic resonance imaging with operative findings in acute traumatic dislocations of the adult knee. J Orthop Trauma. 2000 Mar-Apr;14(3):183-6.
- Lonner JH, Siliski JM, Lotke PA. Simultaneous femoral osteotomy and total knee arthroplasty for treatment of osteoarthritis associated with severe extra-articular deformity. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000 Mar;82(3):342-8.