Departments, Centers & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Building, Suite 3E
Boston, MA 02114
- BS in Nursing, Boston College
- MS in Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner), Boston College
Research & Publications
Research & Publications:
- Callans, K., Kelleher, A., Whalen, K., Cataldo, J., Tavares, N., Hardiman, W., McGauley, C. (2018). A pilot study to evaluate the use of vidscrip. Massachusetts General Hospital Nurses Research Day, Boston, Massachusetts.
- McGauley, C., Davies, K., Hozjan, I., Schwarz, W., & Dwyer, A. (2018). International survey examining structure, process & outcomes of transitional care for young adults with chronic endocrine disorders: A research protocol. Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society Conference (PENS), Bonita Springs, Florida.
- McGauley, C., McLaughlin, D., Tavares, N., Chandler, A., Samiotes, J., Croll, L., Capasso, V. (2018). Are heparin flushes the most effective intervention for reducing the incidence of central line thrombosis in the pediatric intensive care unit? Massachusetts General Hospital Nurses Research Day, Boston, MA.
- Structure, process, and outcomes of transitional care in endocrinology: Pilot results from the INTERnational Study of Endocrine Care during Transition to adult-oriented care (INTERSECT). C McGauley, H Shen, L de Graaff, M Hauschild, AA Dwyer. 102nd Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society. San Francisco, USA-March 2020 (Virtual meeting, COVID-19) J Endocr Soc, Vol 4, Issue Supplement 1, April-May 2020.
- Ye, L., Jeon, S., McGauley, C., Owens, R. (2014). Sleeping pills for hospitalized patients: Perceptions from patients and clinicians. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 189: A5049.
- Ye, L., Jeon, S., McGauley, C., Owens, R. Sleeping Pills for Hospitalized Patients: Perceptions from Patients and Clinicians. International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS), San Diego, California, May 20, 2014.