Information for Incoming PT Residents, Interns & Students
Welcome to Massachusetts General Hospital PT Services! Click on the section below that applies to your specific type of clinical assignment. Within each section you will find documents. The General Information file will provide information about the clinical education program and site requirements for health, safety, and background checks.
Please read the dress code carefully as they differ for our inpatient and outpatient services and type of clinical experience. The second file includes a letter of welcome which outlines information specific to your clinical experience and forms that you need to complete prior to the start of the experience.
Student Forms and Resources
Exercise Science Students
- PT Full-time Introductory Letter
- Student Information Sheet
- Health Professions Learning Style
- Learning Styles Questionnaire
- Full Time I Performance Expectations
- Full Time II Performance Expectations
- Full Time III Performance Expectations
- Weekly Review Form
- Student Evaluation of Clinical Experience
- Student Narrative Rounds Description
- Information for All Students
Interns & Residents
Our Commitment to Diversity
Mass General provides a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.