Yoshio Kaneko, MD
Yoshio Kaneko, MD
Instructor in Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-5600
About Yoshio Kaneko, MD
Dr. Yoshio Kaneko is a psychiatrist at the Massachusetts General Hospital, where he serves as the Director of the Transitional Age Youth clinic and in the First-Episode and Early Psychosis Program. In these roles, he provides direct clinical care to patients as well as supervises and teaches adult psychiatry residents. He is also a staff psychiatrist at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and an Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Kaneko earned his BA in neurobiology at Harvard University and his MD at Yale University. He completed his residency in adult psychiatry at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and his fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital. Dr. Kaneko's clinical and research interests include transitional age youth, college mental health, and schizophrenia.
- College age students
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psy., American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beacon Health - ACD
- Beacon Health - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
The Center for Neuroscience of Psychedelics has been brought to life by generous donations from our partners.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings