Make an Appointment
Call us directly to make an appointment with the Kidney Transplant Program.
- You have never been a patient in the Kidney Transplant Program, OR
- You have been a patient in the Kidney Transplant Program but are seeking an appointment with a new clinical area or doctor
Important note: Some questions on this form may appear or disappear based on your responses.
* indicates a required field.
About Your First Appointment
Your first appointment with the Kidney Transplant Program will be a comprehensive pre-transplant evaluation that includes medical and surgical consultations, laboratory tests and specialized procedures to determine if you are a candidate for transplantation. Before we can schedule your pre-transplant evaluation, you will need to do the following:
- Submit the secure form above
- Obtain a Mass General Medical Record Number (MRN) — If you have not received care at Mass General in the last six months, or if you have never received care at Mass General, please call 1-866-211-6588 (toll free) to verify your information and/or obtain an MRN
After you submit the form, a kidney transplant nurse coordinator and a transplant nephrologist will review your information and call you back with the information you’ll need to make an appointment. You may also speak with a representative directly Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST by calling 877-644-2860.
Download a PDF of the Kidney Transplant Program Roadmap >
Directions to the Kidney Transplant Evaluation Program
Equity in Kidney Transplantation (EqKT) Initiative
Through the EqKT Kidney Transplant Evaluation Program, the Transplant Center is committed to providing equitable care in the communities it serves.