Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Active, not recruiting
This is an open-label, multi-center, single arm, Phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of T-DXd for the treatment of unresectable and/or metastatic solid tumors harboring specific HER2 activating mutations regardless of tumor histology. The target population are patients who have progressed following prior treatment or who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options, including approved second line therapies in the specific tumor type. Pre-specified HER2 mutations will be locally assessed using NGS tests or alternative methods. Prior HER2 targeting therapy is permitted
- Advanced Solid Tumors With HER2 Mutation,eg:Colorectal,Urothelial,Gastric, Hepatobiliary,Endometrial,Melanoma,Ovarian,Cervical,Salivary Gland,Pancreatic,Breast
- Trastuzumab deruxtecan
- Confirmed objective response rate by RECIST 1.1 based on independent central review (ICR).
- Duration of response (DoR) based on ICR assessment.
- Disease control rate (DCR) based on ICR assessment.
- Progression free survival (PFS) based on ICR assessment.
- Confirmed Objective Response Rate (ORR) based on investigator assessment.
- Overall survival (OS).
- Occurrence of adverse events (AEs) and serious adverse events (SAEs).
- Serum concentration of T-DXd.
- Serum concentration of total anti-HER2 antibody.
- Serum concentration of MAAA-1181a.
- The immunogenicity of T-DXd assessed by the presence of ADAs for T-DXd.
December 30, 2020
- Gender: All
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 120 Years
- Healthy volunteers: No
A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (T-DXd) for the Treatment of Unresectable and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors Harboring HER2 Activating Mutations Regardless of Tumor Histology
Source: Clinicaltrials.gov. Through our founding membership in the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, these clinical trials are conducted at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and may be available at other partner institutions.