Congratulations and welcome to Massachusetts General Hospital. Before you arrive for New Employee Orientation, we ask that you take the following steps.
- Step 1: Confirm your attendance to New Employee Orientation
- In the week prior to your start date, you will receive an email from the MGH New Hire Coordinator Chantelle Jones with information about new employee orientation.
- Once you receive this email, please contact Chantelle at MGHnewhires@partners.org or call 617-724-7635 to confirm your attendance. Please include your full name and orientation date in the email or voicemail message.
- Step 2: Schedule an Occupational Health Appointment
- Once you are entered into our Human Resources Information System (PeopleSoft), you will receive a call from Occupational Health Services to schedule a date and time for your new hire pre-placement screening.
- If you are not contacted by Occupational Health Services prior to your orientation date, you will have the opportunity to make the appointment at orientation. The Occupational Health screening is required for all new employees.
- Please have your immunization records ready for your Occupational Health appointment.