Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
MGfC Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
275 Cambridge Street, Suite 530
Boston, MA 02114
To schedule an appointment with a Mass General for Children pediatric specialist, please call 888-644-3248 or complete our online appointment form to request an appointment.
Physicians may call 888-644-3211 or use the online referral form and the Access & New Appointment Center will call your patient within one business day.
About Our Program
Care During COVID-19
Our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing the best possible care for children. We have taken unprecedented steps to ensure office visits and procedures are welcoming and safe. Your child’s health and safety is our top priority. Learn more.
The incidence of pediatric allergies and asthma is rising rapidly in the pediatric populations of New England. The Pediatric Allergy Group at Mass General for Children recognizes the needs of these patients and provides a comprehensive program for diagnosing and treating allergies and asthma.
A Comprehensive Range of Services
We provide diagnosis and treatment for asthma as well as the full range of allergic conditions including:
- Environmental and food allergies in children
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Urticaria (hives)
- Special services include:
- Measurements of lung function, including oxygen saturation
- Complete allergy skin testing
- Imaging, including chest and sinus radiology
State-of-the-Art Care at a World-Renowned Academic Medical Center
Our group provides first-class care for each patient. Diagnosis is achieved via history, physical examination, allergy skin testing and laboratory testing. Once patients are diagnosed, we control allergy via a combination of environment controls, drug therapy and allergy shots. Our team includes nurses with particular interest in food allergies and asthma. We consider parents and referring physicians to be full partners in the treatment of children and we provide comprehensive allergy education for patients and families.
Pediatric Allergy Locations Near You
Our allergists practice at Mass General for Children in Boston and also at community locations including Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Mass General for Children at Salem Hospital in Salem, MA; Foxborough, MA, and Mass General Waltham.
A Tradition of Caring
At Mass General for Children, we know that the time of your child's diagnosis and treatment is a very stressful one and we strive to provide an open, welcoming environment.
View the full collection of patient resources from Pediatric Allergy and Immunology at MGfC.
Meet the Team
Meet the board-certified doctors and expert nurses who will care for you and your family.
- Clinical Director of Pediatric Allergy/Immunology
- Emeritus Director, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Principal Investigator, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutic Development Center
- Instructor in Pediatrics
- Director of Food Allergy Advocacy, Education and Prevention, Food Allergy Center
- Assistant in Pediatrics, MGH
- Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Director of Food Allergen Immunotherapy
- Chief, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Director, Food Allergy Center
- Principal Investigator, Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases
- Pediatrician, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School
Schedule a Virtual or Telephone Visit
Care teams across Mass General for Children are available to provide care via phone or online video visits. Call 888-644-3248 to learn more.
Our Safe Care Commitment
Learn about the unprecedented steps Mass General for Children has taken to ensure that we are welcoming and safe for all medical care.
COVID-19 Resources for Families
Articles and Q&As from providers across MGfC on how to take care of your children and yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic.