MGHfC Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
275 Cambridge Street, Suite 530
Boston, MA 02114
To schedule an appointment with a MassGeneral for Children pediatric specialist, please call 888-644-3248 or complete our online appointment form to request an appointment.
Physicians may call 888-644-3211 or use the online referral form and the Access & New Appointment Center will call your patient within 1 business day.
About Our Program
The incidence of pediatric allergies and asthma is rising rapidly in the pediatric populations of New England. The Pediatric Allergy Group at MassGeneral Hospital for Children recognizes the needs of these patients and provides a comprehensive program for diagnosing and treating allergies and asthma.
A Comprehensive Range of Services
We provide diagnosis and treatment for asthma as well as the full range of allergic conditions including:
- Environmental and food allergies in children
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Urticaria (hives)
- Special services include:
- Measurements of lung function, including oxygen saturation
- Complete allergy skin testing
- Imaging, including chest and sinus radiology
State-of-the-Art Care at a World-Renowned Academic Medical Center
Our group provides first-class care for each patient. Diagnosis is achieved via history, physical examination, allergy skin testing and laboratory testing. Once patients are diagnosed, we control allergy via a combination of environment controls, drug therapy and allergy shots. Our team includes nurses with particular interest in food allergies and asthma. We consider parents and referring physicians to be full partners in the treatment of children and we provide comprehensive allergy education for patients and families.
Pediatric Allergy Locations Near You
Our allergists practice at MassGeneral Hospital for Children in Boston and also at community locations including Newton-Wellesley Hospital, MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center in Salem, MA; Foxborough, MA, and Mass General Waltham.
A Tradition of Caring
At MassGeneral Hospital for Children, we know that the time of your child's diagnosis and treatment is a very stressful one and we strive to provide an open, welcoming environment.
Meet the Team
Meet the board-certified doctors and expert nurses who will care for you and your family.
- Department of Pediatrics
- Clinical Director of Pediatric Allergy/Immunology
- Emeritus Director, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Principal Investigator, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutic Development Center
- Instructor in Pediatrics
- Director of Food Allergy Advocacy, Education and Prevention, Food Allergy Center
- Chief, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Director, Food Allergy Center
- Principal Investigator, Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases
- Pediatrician, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Assistant in Pediatrics