Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
Mass General Professional Office Building
275 Cambridge Street, Suite 530
Boston, MA 02114
To schedule an appointment with a MassGeneral for Children pediatric specialist, please call 888-644-3248 or complete our online appointment form to request an appointment.
Physicians may call 888-644-3211 or use the online referral form and the Access & New Appointment Center will call your patient within one business day.
Explore This Division
Care During COVID-19
Our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff are committed to providing the best possible care for children. We have taken unprecedented steps to ensure office visits and procedures are welcoming and safe. Your child’s health and safety is our top priority. Learn more.
The Division of Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine at Mass General for Children has provided comprehensive care for children with respiratory disorders for more than 40 years. The group provides multidisciplinary consultation, diagnostic and management services for a wide array of pulmonary conditions including:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Cystic fibrosis
- Recurrent and persistent pneumonias
- Unusual respiratory infections
- Aerodigestive disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- Congenital lung malformations
- Neuromuscular disorders leading to chronic lung problems
- Interstitial lung disease
- Exercise-related disorders
- Sleep-related breathing problems
We constantly strive to deliver the best family-centered, cutting-edge pediatric pulmonary care in close association with local primary care providers.
The Pediatric Pulmonary division currently has nine faculty members and three fellows. Many of our faculty members are recognized as leaders in their field and have received both local and national awards. Building on our solid clinical platform, we provide training for fellows, residents, Harvard Medical School students and healthcare professionals.
Other Pediatric Pulmonary Programs
- Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders Program
- Athlete Pulmonary Performance Program
- MEEI Pediatric Airway, Voice and Swallowing Center
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Service
- Pitt Hopkins Clinic
Special services in the Division of Pediatric Pulmonary include the Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory, cardiopulmonary exercise testing, Sleep Laboratory, sweat testing and fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
A major strength of the Pulmonary Division is our research to improve our understanding of asthma, cystic fibrosis, lung inflammation and regeneration. We have a number of active research programs to look at the mechanisms that induce and control inflammation in the lung, signaling pathways that can be induced to activated regeneration, the networks that control breathing and clinical studies to help develop new therapies for cystic fibrosis.
View the full collection of patient resources from Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine at MGfC.
Pediatric Pulmonary Locations Near You
Our pulmonologists practice at Mass General for Children in Boston, and also at community locations including Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and MassGeneral for Children at Salem Hospital in Salem, MA.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our doctors, nurses, certified asthma educators, and other dedicated health care professionals.
- Assistant in Pediatrics, MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Part-time Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Department of Pediatrics
- Assistant in Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Chief, Pediatric Pulmonary Unit
- Associate Chief for Education
- Director of Pediatric Sleep Program and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Exercise Laboratory
- Emeritus Director, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Principal Investigator, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutic Development Center
- Program Director Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship Program
- Director Pediatric Bronchoscopy
- Associate Director CME for MGfC, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Assistant Pediatrician Mass General for Children
- Co-Director, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Co-Director, MGH Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutic Development Center
- Co-Director, Pulmonary Genetics Clinic
Schedule a Virtual or Telephone Visit
Care teams across Mass General for Children are available to provide care via phone or online video visits. Call 888-644-3248 to learn more.
COVID-19 Resources for Families
Articles and Q&As from providers across MGfC on how to take care of your children and yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic.