Hillary Kelly, MD
Hillary Kelly, MD
Director, Head and Neck Imaging, Division of Neuroradiology
Assistant Program Director, Radiology Residency Program
Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-523-7900
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8628
About Hillary Kelly, MD
Dr. Kelly is an assistant radiologist and director of Head and Neck Imaging in the Division of Neuroradiology in the Department of Radiology.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Dual energy CT
- Flat-panel CT
- Head and Neck Imaging
- High-resolution bone imaging
- Pediatric CNS and ENT imaging
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Imaging: Neuroradiology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Bunch PM, Buch K, Kelly HR. Prolapse of Orbital Fat through the Inferior Orbital Fissure: Description, Prevalence, and Assessment of Possible Pathologic Associations. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2019;40(8):1388-1391.
Bunch PM, Kelly HR. Preoperative Imaging Techniques in Primary Hyperparathyroidism: A Review. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018;144(10):929-937. doi:10.1001/jamaoto.2018.1671
Forghani R, Kelly HR. Dual-Energy Computed Tomography in Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Imaging: State-of-the-Art. Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2017;27(3):xvii-xviii. doi:10.1016/j.nic.2017.05.001
Kelly HR, Curtin HD. Imaging of skull base lesions. Handb Clin Neurol. 2016;135:637-657. doi:10.1016/B978-0-444-53485-9.00030-1
Mingkwansook V, Curtin HD, Kelly HR. CT findings in the external auditory canal after transcanal surgery. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2015;36(5):982-6.
Lookabaugh S, Kelly HR, Carter MS, Neisten ME, McKenna MJ, Curtin H, Lee DJ. Radiologic Classification of Superior Canal Dehiscence: Implications for Surgical Repair. Otol Neurotol. 2015;36(1):118-25.
Lam S, Gupta R, Kelly H, Curtin HD, Forghani R. Multiparametric evaluation of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma using a single-source dual-energy CT with fast kVp switching: state of the art. Cancers (Basel). 2015;7(4):2201-16.
Kelly HR, Hamberg LM, Hunter GJ. 4D-CT for preoperative localization of abnormal parathyroid glands in patients with hyperparathyroidism: accuracy and ability to stratify patients by unilateral versus bilateral disease in surgery naïve and re-exploration patients. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2014;35(1):176-181.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings