Departments, Centers & Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Harvard University, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies - Northeastern University
Masters in Business Administration
- Cambridge College
Research & Publications
- Utilizing a Sedation Decision aid in ambulatory venous access device placement: Effects on patient choice, workup and recovery time. Chittle MD, McIntyre E, Lotti J, Saltalamacchia C, Sheridan R Mueller P, Sepucha K. Journal of association of vascular access. June 2018
- Sedation shared decision-making in ambulatory venous access device placement: Effects on patient choice, satisfaction and recovery time. Chittle MD, Oklu R, Pino RM, He P, Sheridan RM, Martino J, Hirsch JA. Vascular Medicine. April 2016.
- Asynchronous vascular consultation via electronic methods: A feasibility pilot. Chittle MD, Rayo SK, Jaff MR, Patel VI, Gallen KM, Radhika A, Ferris TG, Wasfy JH. Vascular Medicine 2015, Vol. 20(6) 551-556
- An overview of clinical associate roles in the neurointerventional specialty. Chittle MD, Vanderboom T, Borsody-Lotti J, Ganguli S, Hanley P, Martino J, Mueller P, Penzias A, Saltalamacchia C, Sheridan RM, Hirsch JA. J Neurointerv Surg. 2015 Jan 5.
- Initial experience with endocrinology E-consults: Jason H. Wasfy, Sandhya K. Rao, Utibe R. Essien, Calvin A. Richardson, Tamika Jeune,Susan A. Goldstein, Elizabeth Laikhter, Melissa D. Chittle, Michelle Weil, Marc Wein, Timothy G. Ferris. Endocrine July 2016
- ICD 10: History and Context. Hirsch JA, Nicola G, Liu, RM, Chittle, MD, Manchikanti L. AJNR 2016 Jan. Vol 37, 4.
- Initial results of a cardiac e-consult pilot program. Wasfy JH, Rao SK, Chittle MD, Gallen KM, Isselbacher EM, Ferris TG. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014 Dec 23;64(24):2706-7.
- Longer term impact of cardiology e-consults. Volume 173, 86-93. Jason H. Wasfy, Sandhya K. Rao, Neil Kalwani, Melissa D. Chittle, Calvin A. Richardson, Kathleen M. Gallen, Eric M. Isselbacher, Alexandra B. Kimball, Timothy G. Ferris. American Heart Journal 2016.
- Uterine fibroid quality improvement project: implementing an integrated program for fibroids to increase referrals, uterine fibroid embolization procedures, and time from consult to procedure M. Chittle, R.W. Liu, J. Petrozza, S. Wicky, G.M. Salazar, Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology , Volume 26 , Issue 2 , S52 Feb 2015.
- Interventionalists need to champion UFE. Cynthia E. Keen, M. Chittle interview,Applied Radiology. March 19, 2015.
- Treatment of Hypovitaminosis D in Infants and Toddlers. Gordon, Catherine et al. Contributor: Melissa Chittle. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 93(7): 2716–2721
- Adapting Radiology Operations to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Interview with Melissa Chittle Radiology rounds May 2020, Advances in Motion Massachusetts General Hospital
- Versatile roles of Advanced Practice Providers During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Bernhardt, J, Chittle MD, Marden J, Sawicki D, The Clinical Advisor 2020