Scheduling in Waltham
Patients selected for interventional radiology services in Waltham will be scheduled within 48 hours. Appointments are often available within three business days.
Interventional Radiology Services in Waltham
Under fluoroscopy guidance, we offer many interventional radiology services. Some include:
- Endovascular liver biopsy
- Gastrostomy catheter replacement
- Gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy catheter rescue
- IVC filter placement and retrieval
- Nephrostomy tube exchange
- Placement of central venous chest ports, tunneled central venous catheters, peripherally inserted central venous catheters
- Removal of ports and tunneled central venous access catheters
- Replacement of percutaneous drainage catheters (nephrostomy, gastrostomy, biliary drain catheter, abscess drain catheter)
- Thoracolumbar vertebral augmentation
- Tunneled pleural catheter placement
Under ultrasound guidance, we offer many interventional radiology services. Some include:
Diagnostic liver biopsies for focal and nonfocal lesions
Diagnostic thyroid biopsies
- Lymph node biopsy
- Neck soft tissue biopsy
- Paracentesis and thoracentesis
Directions & Details
Public Transit: Mass General Interventional Radiology in Waltham is accessible by public transportation. To plan your trip, please visit mbta.com and use the Trip Planner in the Rider Tools section.
Driving & Parking: Plenty of free parking is available in a garage in our building. Park on levels G or LL for easiest access to our offices in the Green Building. Enter 52 2nd Avenue, Waltham, MA into your GPS.
You can be dropped off right at the front door of the Green Building if you're using a ride sharing service. Be sure to ask your driver to take you to 52 Second Avenue.
Use these patient resources to help with your visit to Waltham for interventional radiology services.
Save time and update your information such as a new address before your appointment.
Learn more about making an appointment with an interventional radiologist in Waltham.
We offer medical interpreters for people with limited English or hard of hearing.