With a research community of over 9,500 people that extends across 30 departments, centers and institutes, the Mass General Research Institute can be a big place. Here are some ways to help you find what you're looking for.
I am a member of industry, and I want to learn more about opportunities to collaborate with researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital.
What types of clinical trials are available at Massachusetts General Hospital?
- Rally (Clinical Trials Across the Mass General Brigham System)
- Clinical Trials at the Mass General Cancer Center
- RSVP for health
What is the latest health and science news from Mass General?
I am a graduate student/postdoctoral researcher. How can I find a lab/PI to continue my training?
How can I support research at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Ways to give:
- Support research at Massachusetts General Hospital
- MGH Research Scholars Program
- MGH Research Institute Alliance
- More ways to give
I am a researcher at Massachusetts General Hospital. What resources and programs are available to me?
- Executive Committee on Research (ECOR)
- Research Intranet (Mass General Brigham log in and password required)
- Core Facilities (at Mass General and throughout Mass General Brigham)
- Division of Clinical Research
- Mass General Brigham Biobank at Mass General
I am an undergraduate student looking for opportunities to work/train/take summer courses at Massachusetts General Hospital. What programs are available?
Back to Top
Check out the Mass General Research Institute blog
Bench Press highlights the groundbreaking research and boundary-pushing scientists working to improve human health and fight disease.