Transgender Health Program
Resources for Transgender Individuals
Find resources for Transgender Individuals at or outside of Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders: New England’s leading legal rights organization dedicated to ending discrimination based on sexual orientation, HIV status and gender identity and expression. Visit https://www.glad.org/ for more information.
- MassEquality: MassEquality is a statewide grassroots advocacy organization working to ensure that everyone across Massachusetts can thrive from cradle to grave without discrimination and oppression based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. Visit http://www.massequality.org/ for more information.
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition: An organization dedicated to ending discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression. Visit https://www.masstpc.org/ for more information.
- National Center for Transgender Equality: One stop hub for name and gender change in MA. For more information, visit: https://transequality.org/documents/state/massachusetts
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- LGBT Helpline: 1-617-267-9001 or toll-free 1-888-340-4528
TransCEND (Transgender Care and Education Needs Diversity)
- This program offers member support, assistance with accessing basicservices, medical care, support groups, educational groups, risk reduction materials, and individual case management.
- For more information call: 857-313-6513, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.