Transgender Health Program
Resources for Transgender Youth
NAGLY is an organization for LGBTQ Youth. They have weekly meetings for LGBTQ youth and other resources for LGBTQ youth.
Peer led support group for trans/non-binary, gender expansive people (late teens – mid 30s) for ongoing support.
Boston GLASS provides a continuum of services to LGBTQ+ youth of color and their allies in the Greater Boston area.
LGBT Youth National Talkline
- Talk with teens and young adults up to age 25 about coming-out issues, gender identity, parent issues, relationship concerns, school problems, anxiety and safer-sex information.
- Peer support is available Monday thru Friday from 4pm to midnight and Saturday from noon to 5pm, eastern time.
- Call 1-800-246-PRIDE or e-mail email@example.com
- Visit the LGBT Youth National Talkline's website for more information
- Trevor ProjectLifeline: 1-866-488-7386 or Text START to 678678 for text help.
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
TransCEND (Transgender Care and Education Needs Diversity)
- This program offers member support, assistance with accessing basicservices, medical care, support groups, educational groups, risk reduction materials, and individual case management.
- For more information call: 857-313-6513, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.