Transgender Health Program
Resources for Transgender Youth
Find resources for Transgender Youth at or outside of Massachusetts General Hospital.
LGBT Youth National Talkline
- Talk with teens and young adults up to age 25 about coming-out issues, gender identity, parent issues, relationship concerns, school problems, anxiety and safer-sex information.
- Peer support is available Monday thru Friday from 4pm to midnight and Saturday from noon to 5pm, eastern time.
- Call 1-800-246-PRIDE or e-mail email@example.com
- Visit the LGBT Youth National Talkline's website for more information
- Trevor ProjectLifeline: 1-866-488-7386 or Text START to 678678 for text help.
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
TransCEND (Transgender Care and Education Needs Diversity)
- This program offers member support, assistance with accessing basicservices, medical care, support groups, educational groups, risk reduction materials, and individual case management.
- For more information call: 857-313-6513, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.