Transgender Health Program
Resources for Transgender Youth
NAGLY is an organization for LGBTQ Youth. They have weekly meetings for LGBTQ youth and other resources for LGBTQ youth.
Peer-led support group for trans/non-binary, gender expansive people (late teens – mid 30s) for ongoing support.
Boston GLASS provides a continuum of services to LGBTQ+ youth of color and their allies in the Greater Boston area.
GLBT Youth National Talkline
- Talk with teens and young adults up to age 25 about coming-out issues, gender identity, parent issues, relationship concerns, school problems, anxiety and safer-sex information.
- Peer support is available Monday thru Friday from 4pm to midnight and Saturday from noon to 5pm, eastern time.
- Call 1-800-246-PRIDE or e-mail help@GBLThotline.org
- Visit the GLBT Youth National Talkline's website for more information.
- Trevor ProjectLifeline: 1-866-488-7386 or Text START to 678678 for text help.
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
TransCEND (Transgender Care and Education Needs Diversity)
- This program offers member support, assistance with accessing basicservices, medical care, support groups, educational groups, risk reduction materials, and individual case management.
- For more information call: 857-313-6513, or email email@example.com.