Mass General Vein Care
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: 617-726-8488, Interventional Radiology Coordinator
Boston: Downtown Convenience
Patients come to our Boston office on the Mass General Main Campus for diagnostic and clinical expertise coupled with easy access to public transportation. Board-certified and Intersocietal Accreditation Commission-accredited (IAC) surgeons and interventional radiologists treat the full spectrum of venous disease and provide on-going and follow-up treatments for every concern. Our on-site diagnostic ultrasound laboratories and radiology facilities allow us to meet the full needs of our patients to ensure optimum results and outcomes.
For a venous evaluation, call:
- 617-726-4464 for the Vascular Surgery Coordinator
- 617-726-8488 for the Interventional Radiology Coordinator
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser treatment
- Laser treatment
- Radiofrequency/ohmic therapy
- Microincisional phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Compression stockings
Directions & Details
Accessible Access: Please call 617-585-7431 if you need handicapped access to our building
Public Transit: You can get to this location from the Charles/MGH stop on the MBTA Red Line, as well as several bus routes. Learn more on the MBTA Website.
Our Boston Team
Meet the doctors at our Boston location.
- Interventional Radiologist
- Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Department of Surgery
- Director of Quality, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Radiation Safety Officer, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Member MGPO Fee Schedule Committee
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Our physicians welcome second opinion appointments to review cases and proposed lines of treatment.
Contact Mass General Vein Care in Boston
Call to make an appointment or learn more.