Mass General Vein Care
21 Montvale Avenue
Stoneham, MA 02180
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser treatment
- Mechanochemical Endovenous Ablation
- Sapheon Vena Seal™
- Microincisional ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Laser treatment
- Radiofrequency/ohmic therapy
- Compression stockings and applicators
Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medication that is injected into muscles of the face and is used to temporarily improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
JUVÉDERM® XC is a dermal filler gel that is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds occur, temporarily adding volume to the skin.
Directions & Details
Parking: Free parking is available at this location.
Here are some documents that will help prepare you for everything from your first appointment to post-procedure.
Our Stoneham Team
Meet the doctors from our Stoneham location.
- Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School
- Director of Clinical Research, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Program Director, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Director of Quality, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Radiation Safety Officer, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Member MGPO Fee Schedule Committee
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Department of Surgery
- Nurse, Mass General Vein Care