Mass General Vein Care
21 Montvale Avenue
Stoneham, MA 02180
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Endovenous laser treatment
- Mechanochemical Endovenous Ablation
- Sapheon Vena Seal™
- Microincisional ambulatory phlebectomy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Laser treatment
- Radiofrequency/ohmic therapy
- Compression stockings and applicators
Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medication that is injected into muscles of the face and is used to temporarily improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
Photofacial, which is performed using intense pulsed light (IPL) to treat conditions such as rosacea, some vascular birthmarks, small spider veins or areas of pigmentation. This can also help to boost collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and eliminate the progression of rosacea. Photofacials can help you to attain a radiant complexion and look years younger.
Hydrafacial is a recent advance in non-laser skin resurfacing and is the only type of facial that combines cleansing, extraction, hydration, exfoliation and antioxidant protection simultaneously. This treatment is designed to help remove congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, fine lines, wrinkles and spots.
JUVÉDERM® XC is a dermal filler gel that is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds occur, temporarily adding volume to the skin
Products and skin care
- Obagi Skincare system - Transform to healthy, beautiful skin
- MD Solar Sciences - Daily sun protection and sun repair products
- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
Directions & Details
Parking: Free parking is available at this location.
Here are some documents that will help prepare you for everything from your first appointment to post-procedure.
Our Stoneham Team
Meet the doctors from our Danvers location.
- Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School
- Director of Clinical Research, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Program Director, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Director of Quality, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Radiation Safety Officer, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, MGH
- Member MGPO Fee Schedule Committee
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Department of Surgery