The center’s mission is to understand how psychedelics enhance the brain’s capacity for change, to optimize current treatments and create new treatments for mental illness and to render the term “treatment resistant” obsolete.
Mass General Imaging Center at Charlestown Navy Yard
149 13th St.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- MD, Hahnemann School of Medicine
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Press Release
- Sep | 10 | 2020
A portable, low-field magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) device can be safely used at bedside in complex clinical care settings to evaluate critically-ill patients.