Parking: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care has designated handicapped parking spaces and sidewalk ramps that are easily accessible to the center's main entrance.
Wheelchairs: Wheelchairs are available at the hospital's main entrance. Onsite greeters or the center's receptionist can help coordinate a wheelchair upon patient arrival. Patients can also request a wheelchair in advance of their visit by calling 978-882-6100. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your visit more comfortable.
The center offers ample free parking, including handicapped parking spaces. Look for onsite greeters, who provide parking assistance at the center's main entrance.
Fertility Providers in Danvers
- Director, MGH IVF Unit
- Chair, Quality Assurance, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Instructor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School
- Chief, Division of Reproductive Medicine and IVF
- Director, Massachusetts General Fertility Center
- Co-Director, MGH Integrated Fibroid Program
- Chief Medical Officer/Sr. V.P. Medical Affairs NSMC
- Associate Gynecology & Obstetrician, Dept of Ob/Gyn, MGH
- Chairman, MGH/North Shore Quality Committee
- Medical Director, Clinic for Reproductive Health and Cancer
- Medical Director, Third Party Reproduction
Education resources, including pregnancy-related information, childbirth and parenting resources and access to women's health information.
OB/GYN at Mass General
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General consistently ranks among the best women's health care providers in the country, offering innovative treatments from leading experts in obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, cancer, and urogynecology. Learn more about our department.