Fertility Services in Waltham
52 Second Avenue, Building 40, Suite 402
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Waltham
Building 40, Suite 402
52 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
The Massachusetts General Hospital Fertility Center provides fertility services to patients at the Mass General Waltham through the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Our specialists offer a wide range of leading-edge assisted reproductive technologies to meet the individual needs of each patient and family.
Our Services in Waltham
We offer all fertility consultations, diagnostic procedures, blood tests and treatment monitoring at our office in Waltham, MA. Patients in Waltham have seamless access to all of the fertility services and resources offered through the Fertility Center at Mass General's main campus in Boston, where we also do all sperm inseminations, egg extractions and embryo transfers. The services offered by the Fertility Center include:
- Single-embryo transfer
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Egg, sperm and embryo freezing (cryopreservation)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (a process to screen for certain genetic abnormalities)
- Reproductive surgical procedures (including removal of fibroids and endometriosis)
- Third-party reproduction options (egg/sperm donations and gestational carriers)
- Male infertility treatments
- LGBTQ family building
Our Success Rates
Mass General's Fertility Center has among the highest IVF success rates in New England.
For details on our success rates for IVF and other assisted reproductive technologies (ART), please visit the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
From Mass Pike West (From Boston):
Take Exit 15 and follow instructions below for Route 95/128 Northbound.
From Mass Pike East (From Framingham / Natick):
Take Exit 14 and follow instructions below for Route 95/128 Northbound.
From Route 95/128 Northbound:
- Take Exit 27B (Exit 27A–B – Totten Pond Road/3rd Avenue)
- Follow signs for Exit 27B, going underneath the bridge and exiting right to follow Winter Street/Totten Pond Road
- Bear right off the exit, then right over the highway
- Proceed straight through the first lights, and left through the second set of lights. The Embassy Suites should now be on your right
- Stay in the right lane and follow signs that state: Second Ave/Bear Hill Road
- Turn right and then turn left into the parking garage of the P.A.R.C. Building, 52 Second Avenue
From Route 95/128 Southbound:
- Take Exit 27B (Winter St. Waltham) and bear right off the exit
- Proceed straight through the first lights and left through the second set. Embassy Suites should now be on your right
- Stay in the right lane and follow the signs: Second Ave / Bear Hill Road
- Turn right and then left into the parking lot of the P.A.R.C. Building
From Route 93 North or South:
Take the Route 95/128 south exit and take Exit 27B - Winter St.
Fertility Providers in Waltham
- Instructor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director, Third Party Reproduction
Education resources, including pregnancy-related information, childbirth and parenting resources and access to women's health information.
What to Expect During Fertility Treatment
Learn more about what you can expect during fertility treatment.
Financing Your Fertility Treatment
Find information about insurance coverage and financing your care.
Meet our team: Dr. Attaman
Learn more about Dr. Attaman's training and clinical specialty.
Meet our team: Dr. Dimitriadis
Learn more about Dr. Dimitriadis's training and clinical specialty.
30 Years of Leading Fertility Care
Our multidisciplinary team is renowned for its clinical excellence in diagnosing, treating and supporting patients with infertility issues.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mass General has advanced the science and the quality of care for women since 1891.
Our Success Rates
We provide expert care using innovative technologies targeted to your needs and strive every day to achieve the highest and safest pregnancy rates.
OB/GYN at Mass General
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General consistently ranks among the best women's health care providers in the country, offering innovative treatments from leading experts in obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, cancer and urogynecology. Learn more about our department.