Women in Radiology is a large community of women that is dedicated to the advancement of women clinicians and researchers in the Department of Radiology.
Our goals are to:
- Provide community and facilitate networking among women clinicians and researchers in our department
- Support and promote career development and professional advancement for our members
- Facilitate mentorship for women faculty and trainees in the Department of Radiology
- Cultivate members' leadership and promote personal advocacy skills to succeed in academia
- Provide a forum for issues unique to women in the field of radiology
Women in Radiology is open to faculty and trainees in the Department of Radiology.
We invite prospective faculty and trainees to contact us to learn more about our group and the support we offer to our members.
View Women Radiologists
Members of Women in Radiology can use these resources to learn about funding opportunities, networking events and other activities at Mass General and other institutions.
Learn more about current and past events for Women in Radiology.
Lucy Frank Squire, MD Annual Lecture
When Dr. Lucy Squire joined the Mass General Department of Radiology in 1940, she made history as the first female radiology resident in the US. Women in Radiology presents an annual lecture in her name to honor her many accomplishments.
This year's speaker is Hedvig Hricak, MD, PhD.