Women in Radiology - Resources
Members of Women in Radiology can use these resources to learn about funding opportunities, networking events and other activities at Mass General and other institutions.
- American Association for Women Radiologists Award Descriptions
- Association of American Medical Colleges Group on Women in Medicine and Science
- Association of American Medical Colleges Early Career Women Faculty Leadership Development Seminar
- Harvard Medical School Office for Faculty Affairs Eleanor and Miles Shore 50th Anniversary Fellowship Program for Scholars in Medicine
- Harvard University Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Mass General Center for Faculty Development
- Mass General Center for Faculty Development Claflin Distinguished Scholars Award
- The Martinos Center Women in Science Seminar Series
- The Mother’s Corner [PDF] (Information on breastfeeding and lactation rooms from the Mass General Brigham Employee Assistance Program)
- Well-Being Resources (Well-being resources for residents and clinical fellows from Mass General Brigham, including resources on parenting, mental health, staying healthy and disability accommodations)
- Radiology Rounds: The Gender Gap in Radiology: Causes and Possible Solutions - September 2018 [PDF]
Women in Radiology
About 30% of our attending radiologists and our trainees are women, which is higher than the national averages in the US.
Contact Women in Radiology
Please send us news about faculty, fellow and resident promotions, awards, publications and conference presentations to recognize outstanding women.