Recent research is challenging the traditional definition of epilepsy as an expression of increased excitability and firing of a group of neurons. This has major implications for clinical treatment.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Dartmouth Medical School
- Residency, Montreal Neurological Hospital
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Montreal Neurological Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Jun | 4 | 2014
A young Albanian architect found help for his seizure disorders thanks to a unique team of specialists from the Department of Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital.