Department of Neurology
Grand Rounds Lecture Series
Grand Rounds Recordings
This timely and informative seminar series addresses major topics in neurology, including stroke, epilepsy, and the neurological complications of COVID-19. For details about Grand Rounds and Partners Continuing Professional Development, please visit the Neurology Grand Rounds course page.
Recent Lectures on Neurology and COVID-19
April 30, 2020: Neurology & COVID-19 Research Update
- Jonathan Rosand, MD
- Mark Albers, MD
- Eric Klawiter, MD, MSc
- Learn about ongoing clinical trials for COVID-19 in the Department of Neurology
- Understand the proposed mechanisms of anosmia in patients with COVID-19
- Describe unique psychosocial challenges for COVID-19 patients and caregivers
April 23, 2020: COVID-19 & Neurology: A Panel Discussion
- Bart Chwalisz, MD
- M. Brandon Westover, MD, PhD
- Paloma Gonzalez-Perez, MD, PhD
- Shibani Mukerji, MD, PhD
- Learn about 3 neurological complications associated with COVID-19 infection
- Understand what is known about the pathophysiology of coronavirus infection
- Learn about a clinical trial currently ongoing at MGH for COVID-19-related treatments
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.About Neurology Grand Rounds About Neuroscience Grand Rounds
Responding to COVID-19
Mass General has activated its Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) in response to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Please find the latest news and information here.