Department of Neurology
Grand Rounds Lecture Series
Grand Rounds Recordings
This timely and informative seminar series addresses major topics in neurology, including stroke, epilepsy, and the neurological complications of COVID-19. For details about Grand Rounds and Partners Continuing Professional Development, please visit the Neurology Grand Rounds course page.
April 30: Neurology & COVID-19 Research Update
- Jonathan Rosand, MD
- Mark Albers, MD
- Eric Klawiter, MD, MSc
- Learn about ongoing clinical trials for COVID-19 in the Department of Neurology
- Understand the proposed mechanisms of anosmia in patients with COVID-19
- Describe unique psychosocial challenges for COVID-19 patients and caregivers
April 23: COVID-19 & Neurology: A Panel Discussion
- Bart Chwalisz, MD
- M. Brandon Westover, MD, PhD
- Paloma Gonzalez-Perez, MD, PhD
- Shibani Mukerji, MD, PhD
- Learn about 3 neurological complications associated with COVID-19 infection
- Understand what is known about the pathophysiology of coronavirus infection
- Learn about a clinical trial currently ongoing at MGH for COVID-19-related treatments
Thursday, May 7: Mass General Neuroscience Grand Rounds
Presenter: Lauren J. O’Donnell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Radiology
Harvard Medical School
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Topic: Novel Analyses of Diffusion MRI Fiber Tractography to Study the Brain’s Connections in Health and Disease
- Learn about diffusion MRI tractography and its research applications.
- Learn about novel machine learning and statistical analyses of tractography data.
- Learn how to access these tools in your research.
Partners HealthCare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Partners HealthCare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.About Neurology Grand Rounds About Neuroscience Grand Rounds
Responding to COVID-19
Mass General has activated its Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) in response to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Please find the latest news and information here.