Massachusetts General Hospital
Warren Building 225
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Related Contact Information
- Autopsy Service - 617-726-2976
*Please note: Autopsy Records should be obtained through the Medical Records office at 617-726-2361, not through the Autopsy office.
- Blood Bank - 617-726-3623
- Consultations/Second Opinions - 617-726-9544
- Core Lab - 617-726-2345
- Cytopathology and FNA - 617-726-3980
- Department Administration - 617-726-2966
- Microbiology - 617-726-7919 Fax - 617-726-5957
- Pathology Asset Management (Slide File Room) - 617-724-1455
- Pheresis and Transfusion - 617-726-3622
- Surgical Pathology Reports - 617-726-2967
- Blood Donor Center contacts
- Blood Draw Site Locations
- Consults/Second Opinions
- Pathology Slide Requests
Pathology Media Lab
The Pathology Media Lab of the Mass General offers a full range of digital imaging services.
- Phone: 617-726-2974
- Email: email@example.com
For questions or comments about our website, please contact our webmaster.
Getting Around Mass General
The Mass General main campus includes many buildings, dining options, parking and gift shops. Our maps can help you find your way around the hospital.
Visiting Massachusetts General Hospital
Plan your visit to Mass General's main campus with driving directions, hospital maps, public transit options, parking information and more.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.