The Immunology Laboratory offers a full range of services, including agarose gel electrophoresis, immunoelectrophoresis, and immunofixation to detect monoclonal proteins in serum, urine and cerebrospinal fluid.
Other tests include immunofluorescence, immunodiffusion, and radioimmunoassay for detection of antinuclear antibodies, anti-native DNA antibodies, cryoproteins, and cancer antigens, as well as ELISA for detection of antibodies involved in Sjögren's syndrome, mixed connective tissue disease, polymyositis, and scleroderma.
- Madakolathur Murali, MD - Director, Immunology Laboratory
- Anand Dighe, MD, PhD
- John Higgins, MD
- Associate Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Subspecialty Head, Clinical Core Laboratory
- Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
- Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Professor of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Allergy and Immunology
- Department of Medicine