Madakolathur Murali, MD - Director, Immunology Laboratory
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
The Immunology Laboratory offers a full range of services, including agarose gel electrophoresis, immunoelectrophoresis, and immunofixation to detect monoclonal proteins in serum, urine and cerebrospinal fluid.
Other tests include immunofluorescence, immunodiffusion, and radioimmunoassay for detection of antinuclear antibodies, anti-native DNA antibodies, cryoproteins, and cancer antigens, as well as ELISA for detection of antibodies involved in Sjögren's syndrome, mixed connective tissue disease, polymyositis, and scleroderma.
- Madakolathur Murali, MD - Director, Immunology Laboratory
- Anand Dighe, MD, PhD
- John Higgins, MD
- Associate Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Subspecialty Head, Clinical Core Laboratory
- Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
- Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Professor of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Allergy and Immunology
- Department of Medicine
Pathology's Annual Volume: Did you know?
Our annual volume exceeds 13 million clinical lab tests, 90,000 surgical specimens, 40,000 cytopathology specimens, and 30,000 blood transfusions
It is estimated that 70% of medical decision making is derived from laboratory results